Going on adventures increases our happiness
Going on an adventures increases our happiness. But many people see adventures as too difficult, too expensive or too time consuming! And they can be, but they don't have to be! Here are some quick adventures we can all easily do to boost our happiness.
Choose an adventure that is easy, inexpensive and time efficient by picking any of the ideas below, or come up with your own.
- Try a new cafe, locally
- Take a walk in a different park
- Talk to your neighbours in person
- Sign up for an art, writing, [fill the blank] class
- Start a herb garden in your kitchen
- Try cooking a new dish/ meal
- Start a journal or writing poetry
- Go to a weekend food market you haven't been to yet
- Do the hike you've been meaning to do
- Do something touristy in your local city
If you need to be convinced adventures are good for you here are some benefits that going on an adventure provides.
- an escape from the routine and monotony of every day life
- relaxation and rejuvenation
- excitement and stimulation
To read more about the benefits of adventures read this short article which includes an activity to supercharge your list of adventures. Adventures give us variety and variety keeps life interesting which increases our overall happiness. Make time for an adventure today.
For more adventure ideas, join us by entering your email into the "Adventure with us" section here.